Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

Post by Kevi » Fri, 06 Dec 2002 00:26:38

Having completely rebuilt my stand alone (not even connected to the Internet
yet) PC , I try to load WIN XP Home and I get the message:

Fatal Error, an error has been encountered that prevents Set Up from
completing (39 minutes before completion) - Set up was unable it initialise
Network Installation components.  The Specific Error Code is 2.

Press OK to View the Setup log File (which then gives another message as
follows):

Loadlibrary returned error code 193 (C1).

I cannot understand this. I installed a brand new HDD as the only one, I
have a new motherboard, memory, sound card, RAM indeed everything is new
apart form the CD ROM.

Any help would be much appreciated or even a possible steer.

Thank you
Kevin

1. Fatal error Code 2 / Error 193 (C1) - Help!

Having completely rebuilt my stand alone (not even connected to the Internet
yet) PC , I try to load WIN XP Home and I get the message:

Fatal Error, an error has been encountered that prevents Set Up from
completing (39 minutes before completion) - Set up was unable it initialise
Network Installation components.  The Specific Error Code is 2.

Press OK to View the Setup log File (which then gives another message as
follows):

Loadlibrary returned error code 193 (C1).

I cannot understand this. I installed a brand new HDD as the only one, I
have a new motherboard, memory, sound card, RAM indeed everything is new
apart form the CD ROM.

Any help would be much appreciated or even a possible steer.

Thank you
Kevin

2. if i reinstall windows xp will it................

3. LoadLibrary error with error code 7e

4. Shutting down Windows XP

5. IDE hard disk and cdrom problem

6. Error code 50: Request not supported -- Error Code 6: Invalid Handle

7. ntoskrnl

8. Error Code 50: Request not Supported -- Error Code 6: Invalid Handle

9. Error 1068 and error 193:Oxc

10. LoadLibrary Error Codes

11. This error code "code 29" appears when you have incompatible drivers.

12. "Code 10" Error code in Device manager for Optorite D1601 DVD-RW