Shared Folders

Post by P497 » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:03:15

Sorry if you have seen this before guys and girls, but I am trying all over
to solve this problem with no luck so far.  I have somehow managed to*
up my shared documents so the folders are now called "default's music" and
"defaults pictures" instead of "shared  music / pictures". I know it's only
a minor inconvenience but it's bugging the hell out of me.  Anyone know how
to get them back to being called "shared..." please?

1. Shared Folder Problems (Shared Documents/Music/etc.)

The behavior you describe, Shared Documents leading to All Users\Documents is normal.  It is not Microsoft's fault that Music Match does not handle the folders correctly.

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/9x
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes

2. How to config no log on lag

3. sharing subfolders under shared folder

4. HP Scanner Problem

5. time for share new file in apache share folder

6. tips,tricks and add-on for many popular applications - NEW

7. empty folders appearing in Shared folder

8. Shutting Down

9. Can't remove folder from Shared Folders

10. I can MOVE the My Documents folder - How about the SHARED FOLDER?

11. how to change shared folders location

12. Shared Folder in Start menu?

13. How to remove address from shared folder