doubles on taskbar? - double taskbar.JPG (0/1)

doubles on taskbar? - double taskbar.JPG (0/1)

Post by Sand » Mon, 23 Dec 2002 10:03:06

For some reason this just started.  I had a spyware that was removed
so don't know if that has anything to do with this new problem.  Open
programs show twice on the taskbar.  Any fixes?

Thank you

doubles on taskbar? - double taskbar.JPG (0/1)

Post by dbcurri » Mon, 23 Dec 2002 14:18:08

Looks like you have duplicate toolbars. Right click on the toolbar and see
if perhaps you have an extra toolbar loading.

Quote:> For some reason this just started.  I had a spyware that was removed
> so don't know if that has anything to do with this new problem.  Open
> programs show twice on the taskbar.  Any fixes?

> Thank you

1. doubles on taskbar? - double taskbar.JPG (1/1)

Hi Sandi,

Based on the screen capture, this is a status bar of an application.

Regards,

Jeff Qiu

Online Support Professional
Microsoft Corporation

This posting is provided ?AS IS? with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

--------------------

2. Developers / Telecommuters

3. Double height taskbar issues

4. 2 Lines 2 Faxes

5. Double Width Taskbar

6. Cannot remove read only attribute

7. XP Double Taskbar Line and System Tray

8. Setting Outlook Express as my Default

9. doubled buttons on taskbar

10. Taskbar double high ?

11. Taskbar Won't Resize After Doubling

12. TaskBar Double size

13. taskbar is now double in size and displays day