Cannot find "rundll32.exe error

Post by Lind » Wed, 10 Mar 2004 06:54:37

My laptop with windows xp will not let me access any
programs or even control panels.....i can not even system
restore error says Windows cannot find 'rundl32.exe' Make
sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Post by desk to » Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:56:07

     My laptop with windows xp will not let me access any
     programs or even control panels.....i can not even system
     restore error says Windows cannot find 'rundl32.exe' Make
     sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Cannot find "rundll32.exe error

Post by Pete » Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:16:06

Hi,

Can you boot in safe mode and login as administartor.
If yes, go to symantec.com to have an on-line virus check.
If no virus found, try run sfc /scannow with the original XP CD.

Peter

     My laptop with windows xp will not let me access any
     programs or even control panels.....i can not even system
     restore error says Windows cannot find 'rundl32.exe' Make
     sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

1. Rundll32.exe and rstrui.exe Entry Point Not Found Errors

After doing an XP repair to try to correct a hibernation problem (it fixed
the hibernation issue) now when I try to open "My Computer" properties I get
the following error: Rundll32.exe. Entry Point Not Found."The procedure
entry point RemoteAssistancePrepareSystemRestore could not be located in the
dynamic link library WINSTA.dll."

When I try to start System Restore I get "rstrui.exe Entry Point Not Found"
and then the same message as above.

Can anyone be of help with this issue?

2. missing backup wizard in XP Home Edition upgrade

3. Please help - "rundll32.exe - no disk" error when rt-click on desktop for props

4. Can't delete an empty folder

5. rundll32.exe not shutting down with windows, must "wait" or "end now"

6. RD from the Internet

7. error message "rundll32 cannot be found.."

8. Interfaces of the XML Parser: Please help me

9. finding the version, replacing msgsrv32.exe & rundll32.exe

10. "The page cannot be displayed" "Cannot find server or DNS error"

11. keep getting "rundll32.exe is not a valid Win32 application"

12. What is "rundll32.exe"?

13. Error message: Windows Cannot Find "exe"