Kodak DVC 325

Post by Pat » Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:46:27

I have had great luck getting everything working on my
new XP system, until I tried my DVC 325.  I install the
software from the Kodak site and when i plug the camera
in It says found new hardware.  If I cancel that I get
nothing and if I follow the prompts though (in almost any
combination) when I get to the very end the whole system
freezes!

Any ideas???  Thanks!  Pat...if you could respond in
email too that would be great!

Kodak DVC 325

Post by fungu » Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:14:46

Camera may need more power than your motherboard can supply.
I had same problem........I had to buy a powered usb hub to fix.

--

Home page: www.users.bigpond.net.au/funguy

A person of very many talents.
I am what I am...total genius.

Quote:> I have had great luck getting everything working on my