Cannot uninstall Roxio

Post by Mand » Sun, 01 Dec 2002 23:45:15

internal error 2254,directory

Cannot uninstall Roxio

Post by Richard » Mon, 02 Dec 2002 13:50:37

Hi Mandy,

Have you tries reinstalling and than uninstalling again.
Souds crazy but it works in many cases.

It puts all the pieces back in place so the uninstall will work.

Richard E

Quote:> internal error 2254,directory

Cannot uninstall Roxio

Post by Debbi » Thu, 05 Dec 2002 12:04:45

Welcome to Roxio.  Good luck on uninstalling.  I had to rebuild to get
rid of mine.
There is no way I will ever put ECDC on any of my systems again.  Have
had to many problems with it.  And even after you uninstall it, it
haunts you with errors and messing up your system.  I had a problem
recently with my system rebooting instead of shutting down.  I went to
the Microsoft web site.  It gave two reasons for the problem and Roxio
was one of them.  Never again.  I through out and deleted any cds and
upgrade I had.

Go with Nero for burning and InstantCD for packet writing.  It's
great.

Debbie

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:50:37 -0600, "Richard E"