windows explorer does not start/load/run

windows explorer does not start/load/run

Post by j. mohiuddi » Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:40:37

help!  when i log into any username on my computer, my
desktop background appears, but none of the desktop
shortcuts, or the taskbar at the bottom of the screen.
Other than that, everything is normal...i can run
programs by hitting alt-control-delete, then "run
program."  I believe that windows explorer is not loading
because when i look in "processes" in task
manager, "windows.exe" does not appear.  this problem is
quite frustrating because 3 hours prior to now,
everything was working fine.  any fixes for this problem
are greatly appreciated