java script

Post by elle » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:23:49

how do i enable java scipt on my browser i cant go into
pogo games or yahoo chat it says my java script in not
inabaled

java script

Post by melbfe » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:44:18

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>how do i enable java scipt on my browser i cant go into
>pogo games or yahoo chat it says my java script in not
>inabaled
>.
>my problem is the same and come up with java corrupted

or misinstalled with pogo games or yahoo games either
The following error has occurred:
Java Corrupted or Misinstalled
Explanation:
This error occurs when your Java software has been either
misinstalled on your browser or if Java software has been
corrupted in some way. Some of the symptoms include a
large number of "exception errors", applets not showing
up (or showing up as a blank or gray frame), and other
crash problems.

How to Fix the Problem:
The best way to solve the problem is to upgrade to a
newer version of the browser you use. This will come with
the latest versions of the Java software so you'll be
able to run our Classic Games properly. (You should
uninstall your current version before you begin the
upgrade in order to start with a clean setup.) If you're
already using the latest version of your browser and are
experiencing this problem, it's still best if you
uninstall your browser and then reinstall to begin anew.

this is what i am getting and cant get into games on pogo
or yahoo

java script

Quote:>-----Original Message-----

Post by Bob » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:54:45

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>how do i enable java scipt on my browser i cant go into
>pogo games or yahoo chat it says my java script in not
>inabaled
>.
>You can get the virtual machine here

ftp://ftp.3danywhere.com/pub/msjavx86.exe