Cant make exact copies of my Cds

Post by Tina » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:24:16

Hi
I just got my CD Writer repaired and they installed a new
one, so when i try to make exact copies of my cds it
comes up with this message" No compatible recordable or
rewritable devices could be forun on your system". Does
any one know how to fix this?
Thanks
Tina

1. Making Exact Copies of CDs

I'm wondering how I can make a simple exact copy of an
audio cd using windowsXP. I tried just selecting all the
files from the CD drive and dragging them over to the
CD-RW drive but it makes the new cd as a data instead of
audio. Using Media Player is almost agony with all the
stuff you have to do. I remember Easy CD Creator had a
small utility that just simply made copies of cds. Is
there something on here that will do that too?

2. IE Linking Hangup

3. CD Stolen / made backup on computer / can't copy

4. don't know where to begin

5. RecordNow Exact Copy Bug

6. wireless linksys equipment.

7. Receiving each email twice (exact copies) using my hotmail account

8. Vollbild mit Navigationsleiste / fullscreen with navigationbar

9. To create new use account at exact copy of current account.

10. hard disk to hard disk exact copy

11. Exact Disk Copy from a Master to a Slave

12. Making a copy of the Windows XP cd

13. How to keep exact copy of my HD?