CHANGE MY HOMEPAGE, HELP

Post by GLEN » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:13:39

Originally I was using MSN as homepage,but went to Yahoo
for my new homepage;Now I want to return to MSN homepage
but cant find my way there. Where do I start or how do I
began? New computer user!!!  THANKS

CHANGE MY HOMEPAGE, HELP

Post by Doug Knox MS-MV » Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:45:24

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options.  On the General tab, you can set your default Home Page location.

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows XP/ Windows Smart Display
Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes

> Originally I was using MSN as homepage,but went to Yahoo
> for my new homepage;Now I want to return to MSN homepage
> but cant find my way there. Where do I start or how do I
> began? New computer user!!!  THANKS

CHANGE MY HOMEPAGE, HELP

Post by ras » Tue, 28 Jan 2003 02:46:30

Start here http://www.msn.com/ .  There should be a sign-in page there that
may lead you to the Homepage you want.  Then in Internet Explorer:  Go to
Tools | Internet Options.   On the General tab set your Homepage location.
If you have the page open that you want to set as your Homepage click on the
'Use Current' button.

Originally I was using MSN as homepage,but went to Yahoo
for my new homepage;Now I want to return to MSN homepage
but cant find my way there. Where do I start or how do I
began? New computer user!!!  THANKS

1. Changing Default Homepage...HELP!

I recently received an email that I unwittingly opened,
which changed my DEFAULT homepage when I had IE4. I didn't
notice it until after I downloaded IE6 acouple of days
ago. Now I can't change it. My regular home page is fine
but the default page is a bit objectionable. I'm only
moderately competent when it comes to this computer, so
can someone PLEASE help?

2. Diference

3. Homepage greyed out in options can't change to my homepage

4. netmeeting not managing to connect

5. Help! Default IE6 homepage keeps changing.

6. 5.1 sound system

7. Unwanted Homepage, that won't change pleas help

8. Help me change homepage

9. What makes a good homepage a good homepage?

10. IE 4.01 INS File Refuses To Change HOMEPAGE Only...

11. Unable to change Security Settings or Homepage in IE

12. homepage won't change from whazit.com