XP icons reverted to win95/98 with Tweak UI

XP icons reverted to win95/98 with Tweak UI

Post by Dale » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:33:58

First off I noticed a similar post on Aug 13 about
something similar to this. I was changing some settings
with tweak UI and hit the apply button. When this
happened all of the icons reverted to 256 color and some
reverted back to the pre XP classic look (folder icons,
hardware icons, etc. . .) Anyhow I'm assuming that it is
a registry alteration, but I have no idea where to look,
any ideas? Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm in the
middle of reinstalling my programs on my computer (HAL
file corrupted), so all my restore points are just for
today. When I had previously installed tweak UI on my
computer it didn't do this before, weird uh?

XP icons reverted to win95/98 with Tweak UI

Post by Kell » Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:44:19

Hi Dale,

See if this helps:

TweakUI Icon Fix

All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP Win98/XP [AE-Windows? XP]
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

Quote:> First off I noticed a similar post on Aug 13 about