dhcp interface

Post by Steve Wes » Fri, 23 May 2003 14:55:52

Hi,
    How do I control DHCP? Is there an API spec that I should look at?

Steve

dhcp interface

Post by Andy Allred [MS » Sat, 24 May 2003 01:05:45

Are you referring to dhcp client , or are you referring to a runtime handing
out IPs acting as a type of dhcp server for the ICS feature?

For dhcp client apis, try this from msdn:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dhcp...

Andy

Quote:> Hi,
>     How do I control DHCP? Is there an API spec that I should look at?

> Steve

1. NDIS or Winsock interface -- renew DHCP lease

Is there a way in WinCE to interface with NDIS or Winsock to tell an
adapter to renew its DHCP lease?  Or am I going to have to completely
unload and reload the darned driver for that adapter just to do this
<frown>?  I'm assuming the IPHelper stuff hasn't made it to WinCE yet...

Thanks,

 - Brian Bender
   Vocollect, Inc.
   Pittsburgh, PA, USA

2. Can't set password for network share

3. Add own's interface card as default gateway on DHCP server

4. subscribing in netscape

5. Job Posting--User Interface Eng and Visual Interface Designer

6. VGA Windows Palettes

7. using non dll-interface class as base for dll-interface class

8. Modem not working

9. TO DHCP or not to DHCP

10. Fun with DHCP (or When CE Ignores DHCP And Drives You Nuts)

11. Windows NT DHCP clients and SunOS 4.x BOOTPD+DHCP patches

12. Windows 2000 DHCP client with ISC DHCP server

13. Help with DHCP-patched bootpd and MSTCP's DHCP