MSVBVM60.DLL error

Post by Shailesh Pate » Sat, 03 Aug 2002 22:50:08

Hi:
On windows xp-pro startup, I get error related to MSVBVM60.DLL
saying couldn't find this dll.
Any idea how to fix this error.

Thanks for help.

Shailesh

MSVBVM60.DLL error

Post by Maurice » Sun, 04 Aug 2002 00:59:58

> On windows xp-pro startup, I get error related to MSVBVM60.DLL
> saying couldn't find this dll.
> Any idea how to fix this error.

It appears as if you have a startup program that requires the Visual Basic 6 runtime.  The error message may indicate a "missing" DLL.  This may be caused by an improper installation of a program.  Or you got hold of a program that has a defective setup routine.

The VB6 runtime can be downloaded from MS at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q290887

--
Maurice N

1. msvbvm60.dll error

I recently switched from AOL to adsl cable through a local
cable provider.  Since then I have been put iexplorer6 to
use.  My troubles began then.  When I rund internet
explorer ver 6.0 I continually, and I mean frequently
almost continually receive and error message when I start
explorer and go to a second screen.  The following error
message "Explorer has casused an error in MSVBVM.DLL
Explorer will now close" and I am kicked back to the
previous screen.

I have reloaded explorer 6, I have updated my DIRECTX and
still the error message persists.  To the point now that I
use Netscape 7.0 to do all my internet browsing.  Noooo
problems using Netscape 7.0

I would appreciate any thoughts or help anyone could offer

Thanks Dick

2. MSIE error on loading-Unexpected DOS error 21

3. MSVBVM60.DLL Error Message

4. C:\windows\system32\config\system is corrupt or damaged

5. MSVBVM60.DLL Error

6. laptop needs to import dynamic disk

7. msvbvm60.dll error freezes IE6

8. HELP !!!

9. Explorer has caused an error in MSVBVM60.DLL

10. MSIMN error message: invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

11. Error Message MSVBVM60.DLL

12. Explorer has caused an error in MSVBVM60.DLL

13. MSVBVM60.DLL IE6 error