Outlook 2002 & Multiple User Accounts

Post by J » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 11:07:27

I have discovered that when you have Outlook 2002 running
under Windows XP with multiple Windows user accounts
(i.e., logons), Outlook maintains separate calendars,
contact lists, etc., for each user account. Does anyone
know if there's a way to share Outlook calendars and
contacts the same way you can share documents? Thanks.

1. Creating e-mail accounts for Additional Users in Outlook 2002 programme

Hello

Re : Outlook 2002 - Creating e-mail aacounts for additional Users

Can someone please tell me how do I go about creating online accounts ( e-mail, internet ) for other Users in Outlook 2002.  So when these Users are logged on they are able to send and receive e-mails.  I have XP Professional operating system.  I am the main User in the system, I also would like to create additional accounts for these Users within my Username.  Can I do it ?  Please help.  Thank you.

Regards,
Hasmukh Doshi

2. Calls for Papers - Two USENIX Windows NT Referreed Events

3. Multiple users and multiple Outlook accounts

4. save format

5. Multiple Users with Personal Folders Backup Add-in for Outlook 2002

6. Debud Assertion Failed

7. Program Restore Windows Full Version 1.5 Build 314

8. WinXP, multiple user accounts, Outlook, and Outlook Express

9. New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

10. Convert Outlook 2002 email messages & contacts to Outlook Express 6

11. Outlook 2002 & Outlook Address Book

12. Waiting to much to load Outlook 2002 & Outlook Express in WinXP