Shortcut problem

Post by Anguel Iordano » Thu, 09 May 2002 20:38:58

Hi guys, I know it probably sounds really stupid, but I don't know how to
add the desktop on the taskbar, so when I click on it it will collapse all
open application and I can see the desktop.

Please help if you can.

Thanks a lot.

Anguel

Shortcut problem

Post by shh » Thu, 09 May 2002 21:18:24

Hello Anguel!

Right click on the taskbar and select Properties. Check the Show Quick
Launch box.

Best regards,

Intermedia.NET (shh)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting:  http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

Quote:> Hi guys, I know it probably sounds really stupid, but I don't know how to