system restore will not restore any restore points

system restore will not restore any restore points

Post by rober » Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:29:24

could some one please help me i cannot restore my pc
using system restore every time i choose a highlighted
restore point it goes through the process reboots it self
then tells me no changes could be made to my pc also i am
unable to access the help and support feature on my pc
every time i click on it it does nothing.
some one please help its driving me mad.

system restore will not restore any restore points

Post by robi » Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:12:50

you have to sort one problem at a time,system restore your computer to one
spot when you do it again(just after another) it will give you that message
because up did not make any change to your computer, any way you  can say
what the problem,s you are having try safe mood(f8 at start up you will see
start computer in the last good conformation

Quote:> could some one please help me i cannot restore my pc