Excel worksheet specs

Post by tleb » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:07:51

Does the XP version of Excel support a greater range of
rows and columns than previous versions?  I believe my
2000 version is 65,536 rows x 256 columns.

Excel worksheet specs

Post by Peter A. Stavrakoglo » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:26:44

Quote:> Does the XP version of Excel support a greater range of
> rows and columns than previous versions?  I believe my
> 2000 version is 65,536 rows x 256 columns.

No, the XP version has no more rows or columns than the 2000 version.
I'm hoping that the next version of Excel supports more rows, the
number of columns is not an issue for me.   We do a lot of data
analysis and use Excel as one of our tools here at my office.  But
there are many times when we have data files of well over a hundred
thousand, even half a million, records.  We don't want to split the
file up for specific reasons.  In these cases, we use Quattro Pro
because that spreadsheet app can handle up to one million rows.

1. How to send Excel worksheet in Outlook Express

How do I send an Excel sheet in the main body (not as an attachment) in
Outlook Express?
On the Excel page when I click File / Send to / Mail recipient (for review)
/ the dialogue box says choose Profile, but there is no option to choose
Outlook Express except Microsoft Outlook. How do I change the Profile name
from Microsoft Outlook to Outlook Express?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

2. system restore question

3. Sending an Excel Worksheet in OE

4. WinCE 2.0 + Compuserve?

5. Worksheet Protection Options in Excel

6. Self extracting programs

7. Excel worksheet question concerning cell validation and other questions

8. WINDOWS ME

9. Worksheet Protection Options in Excel

10. corrupt excel worksheet

11. How can I insert data to a Pocket Excel worksheet?

12. Printing Excel Worksheet from IE 4.0