Fax Modem V90 internal fax modem

Post by Ahme » Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:24:59

Hello,

I have today upgraded my HP Pavilion to windows xp and it
is not finding the modem, I do not have the modem driver
and do not know what to do!

Can anyone help?

Regards
Ahmet

Fax Modem V90 internal fax modem

Post by news.microsoft.co » Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:40:05

get on a friends computer and go to the hp site....... www.hp.com and choose
any reference to support and drivers etc, make sure you know what HP you
have as the coding is a bit awkward on the machines and findd the drivers
for your modem hp, if they do not have your exact model search for a similar
one as why would they bother changing modems with each new model..

> >I have today upgraded my HP Pavilion to windows xp and it
> >is not finding the modem, I do not have the modem driver
> >and do not know what to do!

> >Can anyone help?

> It seems like a waste of money but perhaps just buying a new $30
> v.92 modem complete with drivers for XP might be an option.

> I don't know how to get a definite measurement but it feels to me
> like v.92 is definitely faster than v.90, maybe not twice as fast
> but it certainly must be more than 30% faster for me to even be
> able to notice it.  The claim is that the increase in speed is
> supposed to be due to advances in compression that better handle
> web pages, etc.

> If you don't want to do that then maybe you can look at any and
> all the little markings on the modem card and try to find anything
> that would help identify it and thus let you try to find install
> software for it on the web somewhere.  All i can say is "good luck."

1. Trident Blade3D/MVP4 (63) Drivers & Conexant V90 56k Data Fax PCI Modem

I need to know if the Trident Blade3D/MVP4 (63) is
compattible with Windows XP and if the Conexant V90 56k
Data Fax PCI Modem will work

I currently am running WinME.
The Trident Blade3D/MVP4 (63)Drivers i am using now is the
Win98 one i have generic drivers for win2k (havn't tested
if they will work)
My modem drivers work with win2k and ME
Plz tell me if you have used either on XP

drivers plz tell me if they work on XP)

2. sounds in ie 6

3. Conexant HCF V90 Data Fax RTAD USB Modem

4. Personal Web Server Blues

5. XP Fax Console with Conexant SoftK56 Data,Fax PCI Modem

6. I can't find this file.

7. Receive Fax via PC Modem Without Fax Machine??????

8. Windows media player 6.4

9. Is the Fax Modem or Fax Sorftware?

10. Fax Modem - Faxing Problem

11. Fax/modem problems during configuring MS Fax-Windows Messaging

12. PcTel Internal fax modem driver

13. 3Com Internal 56k ISA Fax modem