Incoming VPN connection to XP Pro

Post by paul » Wed, 23 Oct 2002 02:38:41

I need HELP !! I need help configuring incoming
connection, currently I am unable to connect to Xp pro
machine . I am confused about IP settings I would
appreciate any help.

1. Incoming Connections WIN2K TO XP Pro (VPN)

Hello,
Any help will be appreciated with the following problem

    The problem:
        WIN2K cannot access the shared folders/files from XP Pro machine.
Every time WIN2K tries to access the XP Pro shared folders/files, it is
prompted for a username password saying the username/password is invalid .
However, XP Pro can access the WIN2K shared folders/files
    The Settings:
        1.  XP Pro is setup for incoming connections thru VPN.  WIN2K can
connect to XP Pro machine and both can ping each other and send messages to
each other using net send.
        2. Both machines have same username and password for local security
        3. Both machines are in different workgroup (this shouldn't matter
though becuase the XP Pro machine can access the WIN2K machine)

2. xp freeze

3. HELP incoming VPN config XP Pro config

4. Recording DVD movies

5. Problem setting up incoming dialup connection (XP Pro)

6. IFRAME Height

7. Windows XP Pro... does not accept any incoming connection

8. new windows size

9. VPN Incoming Connections Properties

10. Incoming VPN connection, works, but can't see shared resources

11. Stymied setting up Incoming Connection for VPN access - Help

12. Allowing incoming connections to my computer via vpn...

13. VPN connection using XP pro and linksys BEFSR41