Fax Problem with Windows Fax

Post by Mark Sulliva » Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:48:26

Fax is not sent even when I put it as send now and urgent.
I have to restart the computer and when the computer is

Fax Problem with Windows Fax

Post by Kell » Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:09:29

Hi Mark,

See if this helps:

Troubleshooting Fax Issues in Windows XP
http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xp_resources.htm

--
All the Best,
Kelly

MS-MVP DTS
[AE-Windows? XP]

Windows Troubleshooting & Support
http://www.kellys-korner.com  [Win98]
http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xpf.htm [WinXP]
Tweaks, Regedits and How To's [WinXP]
http://www2.cajun.net/~theriots/blk/xp_tweaks.htm

Quote:> Fax is not sent even when I put it as send now and urgent.
> I have to restart the computer and when the computer is

1. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax

message ' The fax printer cannot be accessed.'

I'm wanting to use the remote fax facility that supposedly
comes with Windows XP. I have 1 PC with a fax/modem
installed and the fax service and another test PC across
the LAN. It connects ok and reconises the remote fax using
the fax console but whenever I try and create or send a
fax to it from the test pc I get the above message. Note
also that I have given full access rights to everyone to
use the fax facility. I have also tried many other tests
with different PC's with the same results.

2. Good TCP/IP Primer?

3. problems viewing faxes with windows picture/fax viewer

4. restoring desktop setup

5. Fax/modem problems during configuring MS Fax-Windows Messaging

6. Windows 95 avi help files

7. Fax Send Problem, Fax Recieve No Problem

8. How to capture from camera and capture data stream?

9. Fax reporting with fax monitor problem

10. MS FAX problem viewing fax

11. Fax Printing Received Faxes Problem

12. Fax viewing problems (MS Fax Console)

13. fax monitor problem / fax console using 100% CPU