Webcam

Post by H. » Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:02:33

Hi,
I am looking for advice on what * to buy.

Among normal use, I need it as a security cam to keep a constant eye on a
certain object (room).
So it should be able to

-Give good quality images
-Possibly also usable without wiring!!!!
-Should include good software for security use (or can i download it free
somewere? Advice please?)
-Use under bad lighting conditions
-If possible, should also start on sound

H.

Webcam

Post by Rich Barr » Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:53:43

    H. take a look here
    http://*world.com/reviews/

Quote:> Hi,
> I am looking for advice on what * to buy.

> Among normal use, I need it as a security cam to keep a constant eye on a
> certain object (room).
> So it should be able to

> -Give good quality images
> -Possibly also usable without wiring!!!!
> -Should include good software for security use (or can i download it free
> somewere? Advice please?)
> -Use under bad lighting conditions
> -If possible, should also start on sound

> H.

1. webcam with ms tools

Hi,

are there any MS tools within Win2k to allow a USB camera to put still
images onto a web-server?
Or knows anybody a good webcam-software which runs as a service to upload
stills via ftp to the local web-server?

Thanks

Werner Traxinger

2. Change Quick Launch Location

3. webCam and windows media encoder

4. TV_VIDEO

5. webcam page

6. Help please. I'm trying to view a video file someone sent me

7. webcam

8. New Support Website

9. Webcam capture with c#

10. Sending WebCam-Pictures via TCP