WMV Doesn't Work

Post by Stuart Watso » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 05:42:47

When I try to open up WMV in XP Home itjust doesn't.  I get to the bit where
it opens up, then a second later I get one of those "send error report"
jobs.  I've updated it and no effect.  I'm confuddled.  Can anyone help?
I've got an Athlon XP with a GeForce 2 400MX 64MB video card.

1. converting mpg to wmv doesn't work

Hello
I am trying to convert an mpg video file to wmv using media encoder 9.0. It
just won't let me do it telling me that one or more codecs for the contents
could not be found although I have installed the latest Windows Media 9
Series Codecs Installation Package. Can anybody help? Thanks!
Bernhard

2. Startup Disc

3. no no no it doesn't work no it doesn't at all

4. Links, what happened to them?

5. Search function doesn't work, doesn't open

6. Problem creating new 'User Account'

7. WM beta 9, doesn't play recent WMV files

8. I need the .WAV file format

9. Windows Media Player Doesn't Play .wmv?

10. Media Player works and doesn't work - URGENT

11. Direct show filter works in WMP 6.4 but doesn't work on WMP 7

12. Favorites - Less than 193 but 'Sort by name' doesn't work

13. mydiv.fireEvent('onkeypress',oEvent) doesn't work.