Unable to IP games need help

Post by Andre » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:10:40

Hey folks,
  I have recently installed XP on my system and have run
into a snag. I play a game called Sudden Strike that
connects via IP address to play multiplayer games. I have
had no prioblems with this agme when I was running
windows ME but now that I have installed Sudden Strike I
can't coonetc via IP. I have disabled teh XP firewall,
but still no luck any help on this would greatly be
appreciated.

Thx,
  Tandy

1. !!* NEED HELP MAKING NEW GAME !! ARTISTS, PROGRAMMERS NEEDED!!*

Hi:

I am looking for some help with making a new game! I need the following:

-programmers
-artists
-musicians
-anyone else who can help me make a game!!!

If you help out, we will exchange help for an equal amount of the profits.
Please please help us! I will be extremely grateful!!

Bobb Hathcoat

2. STOP logging print jobs!

3. pro help needed -i need opengl to play any games

4. Windows Media Encoder and Pinnacle DV500 DVD

5. Need help with host file and IP settings for local TCP/IP

6. Colour

7. I need help/I need help/I need help

8. Display problems with ie6

9. Unable to contact DHCP server, IP address needs to be renewed

10. Help-"DHCP unable to obtain IP error???"

11. Please help. Unable to reload TCP/IP.

12. Please help. Unable to reinstall TCP/IP.