Printer HP1120c / Scanner HP5200c

Post by Graha » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:26:15

All my scanned images are printing smaller than original.
I can't find where to adjust the output. Can anyone help??

Post by Graha » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:26:28

All my scanned images are printing smaller than original.
I can't find where to adjust the output. Can anyone help??

Printer HP1120c / Scanner HP5200c

Post by Clow » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:17:14

It's probably not the output you need to adjust, rather the input.  When you
scan the image, there should be a setting for DPI.  If you increase this
value, then the picture will zoom in.  What scanning software are you using?

-- Clown --

P.S.  You're kinda in the wrong forum...this is for games...not printers and
scanners.

Quote:> All my scanned images are printing smaller than original.
> I can't find where to adjust the output. Can anyone help??

1. Scanner Problems (HP5200C)

I switched over to Windows XP at the beginning of the year
and I haven't been able to get the system to recognize my
scanner (HP 5200C).  I've tried downloading the drivers
from the HP site, I've ordered the disk, and I tried to
have the system recognize the new hardware but nothing
works.  In fact, when looking at the hardware available
for installation in the control panel on XP, I find very
few scanners (only cameras).  What's up with this?  Will I
ever be able to use my scanner again or do I have to go
back to ME.

2. Win explorer problems/Closing programs

3. duplex printing using an hp1120c

4. Cisco 340, zeroconfig

5. Looking for recommendation on color scanner/printer

6. Printer setup bungled

7. Sharing a scanner like a printer?

8. Display Problems

9. Scanner + Color Printer

10. Booted XP and no Printers or Scanners showing or System Tray Speaker.

11. Printer and Scanner Problems

12. Windows XP Pro Printer Scanner & Camera

13. Printer/Scanner/Fax/Coper