Help on power problem

Post by Charle » Tue, 10 Aug 2004 14:49:07

Why dose my computer restart every 3 to 5 minuts, it just
started doning this 10 minuts ago.

1. Problem with Power Config powercfg (power mode) picture inside to explain...

Hi all

i have a problem because i dont have a profile in the power config and i
dont have a choise my monitor come black (enter in stand by after 15 min)
:((

i have this picture : http://isofr.netfirms.com/probleme.JPG

i have Windows XP Pro (french version)

i dont no why i do now for my monitor :(( i dont want to format again...

if i enter in administrator mode or another login all is ok but with this
profile (my login) i have this problem.

 i  search the file where i could find the parameter for the configuration
for replace or modifie

thx for your help

2. Enterprise: Redirect after athorization allow

3. Problem with Power Config powercfg (power mode)) picture inside to explain...

4. Lost emails - Import (ala knowledge base article Q313055) doesn't work

5. MS Power Contacts HELP HELP HELP

6. Auto Disconnect

7. Problem with XP Home starting : need to power ON, Power Off and RE-Power ON !!! Help

8. OE v6 w/SP1

9. Power Down problems--help?!!!

10. Universal Power Supply Problems - PLEASE HELP!

11. HELP HELP POWER CONTACTS

12. windows98, 1.Power management problem 2. msgsrv32 problem

13. HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!