palm pilot m500

Post by cowbo » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 12:38:36

I'm having trouble getting xp pro to recognize a palm pilot m500.  When the
usb cable is connected, the device is not recognized as "new hardware"..any
issues with this? thanks

palm pilot m500

Post by Steve Vukelic » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:47:14

I am using the M500 with no problems. Please uninstall, reboot, make sure
the USB is not plugged in and reinstall the software. Plug in the USB after
the software is installed. There is a native driver in XP for the palm, but
I use the updated driver on the Palm web site.

Quote:> I'm having trouble getting xp pro to recognize a palm pilot m500.  When