icons and favorites

Post by kerr » Sat, 03 May 2003 05:48:45

I have mysterious icons showing up on my desktop.  Also
have mysterious files being added to my favorites list!
How do I get rid of them?  I have deleted them before but
they come back!

icons and favorites

You probably have spyware on your computer. Try Download.com and get yourself Spybot and/or AdAware.