Network Cable Unplugged

Post by Ryan » Fri, 08 Mar 2002 05:50:03

If my computer goes into standby it sometimes comes out saying that a ntwork
cable is unplugged.  internet still works and all, and hte com will work
until i try to shut down then it won't at all.  i have to hold the power
butting until it goes.  any ideas?

Ryan

1. Network Cable Unplugged with coax-cables

Hi,

I have a network card that uses coax-cables to form my home network.
But I also has an RJ-45 connector at the back and now winXP thinks my
network cable is unplugged because it doesn't seem to use my coax-connector
When I was using a beta of XP, i had found a workaround somewhere on the
internet.
I tried that and it worked. All that you had to do was to replace an XP file
with a win2000
file and it worked perfectly. But i forgot which file it was and know i'm
stuck....

any thoughts?

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q299/6/94.ASP?LN=EN-...
n&FR=0&qry=coaxial&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=WINXP

2. 98-XP?

3. Local Network- Network cable unplugged?

4. offline folder location

5. Networking - Network Cable unplugged

6. logging question, security related.

7. Network cable unplugged Status message on the "Network and Dial-up" folder

8. MP9 .avi file problem

9. network cable unplugged

10. Network Cable Unplugged

11. network cable unplugged

12. Help get rid of Network Cable unplugged popup Bubble from taskbar!

13. local network cable unplugged