I can't find this file.

Post by lousy coo » Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:38:03

I need this file called 'xjis.nls' to install some program, I can't find it
in my hard drive and I don't have a CD becuz i bought an opened box
computer, it should be in the windows/driver cache/i386 folder, can some one
help me. thanks.

I can't find this file.

Post by Jim Eshelma » Tue, 05 Mar 2002 21:57:09

Quote:> I need this file called 'xjis.nls' to install some program, I can't find
it
> in my hard drive and I don't have a CD becuz i bought an opened box
> computer, it should be in the windows/driver cache/i386 folder, can some
one
> help me. thanks.

Do you have Office 2000? Apparently it is part of the O2K files, since it's
listed in this MS article on removing O2K:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q252613

This unrelated article also mentions it as an O2K file:
www.mojikyo.org/html/download/tex/tex_e.html

--
Jim Eshelman MS-MVP
Windows Support Center: www.aumha.org

I can't find this file.

Post by Alan » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 18:29:03

What are you trying to install?

--

-
- Walking on the beaches looking at the peaches ...

Quote:> I need this file called 'xjis.nls' to install some program, I can't find
it
> in my hard drive and I don't have a CD becuz i bought an opened box
> computer, it should be in the windows/driver cache/i386 folder, can some
one
> help me. thanks.

1. 'Find' - Finding Subject Words from the 'Find' Window

'Find' - Finding Subject Words from the 'Find' Window

When I try to do a 'find' in mac.explorer newsgroup using outlook express,
look for words in the 'subject' line that may give me answers to my
questions.

In the 'find' box:
I choose Header:   Subject
I choose Location: MS Newsgroup IE5

Nothing.

I have also tried this using a subject line word that I know is in the list,
and the same thing happens, no items in the find window.

Would someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

2. MSIE 6.0 only saves bitmap files now, used to save all graphic files

3. Can't play .asf file, can't find file and MSVCR70.dll missing

4. Al's Tech Help Guide

5. 'file cannot be found' when trying to open files directly from URL links

6. Driver Database

7. WINE Printing: Couldn't open ppd file; Couldn't find PPD file

8. I need to understand exactly what "directory synchronization" is

9. Find won't find some files..

10. can't find file msg appears, but finds/opens anyway

11. Cannot find the file 'F:\Program' - what's running this program?

12. Can't view TIF files Imaging "document page file cannot be found"

13. file not found/can't open files directly from web???