1. Announce: Luke's Screen Saver v1.01 - create a screen saver
For those of you who want to create your own screen saver:
lss101.zip Luke's Screen Saver I: Create a screen saver
Luke's Screen Saver I combines pictures and sounds to create a
colourful screen saver to brighten up your desktop as well as prevent
phosphor burn-in. Any valid BMP, DIB, WMF or ICO picture file can be
used to bounce, slide or wobble around the screen. You can use your
company's logo, your kid's drawings, scanned photos of your pets or
Features include: Extensive documentation, password protection,
disabled rebooting by CTRL-ALT-DEL, option to ignore the keyboard or
mouse, customizable speed, keep a log of actions including invalid
passwords and password timeouts, customizable background colour or
picture, configurable senditivity and a choice of either audio CD,
MIDI or WAV background music.
Special requirements: Windows 3.x or higher, VBRUN300.DLL (available
from Simtel.Net as vbrun300.zip).
lss101.zip has replaced lss10a.zip.
Shareware. Uploaded by the author.
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
_/_/_/ _/_/ _/ _/ _/_/_/ http://www.freenet.hamilton.on.ca/~ab470/
2. Install new Motherboard
3. How do I add a screen saver to the screen saver menu in Windows XP?
4. How can I use the tab key in my main window?
5. Critical update Q817287
6. IE unexpectedly quits
7. xp screen saver and monitor power saver
8. Screen Saver/Power Saver Problems
9. Screen saver and power saver
10. Energy Saver Screen Saver?
11. Screen saver/locking screen changes resolution