backing up files

Post by Ron » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:14:30

I am using windows xp, how do I back up my bookmarks and
address book?

backing up files

Post by Crunchyfro » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 11:20:16

Bookmarks: Internet Explorer: File Menu > Import and Export.

Addresses: Outlook Express: Tools Menu > Address Book > File Menu > Export >
Address Book

Quote:> I am using windows xp, how do I back up my bookmarks and
> address book?

1. file back-ups

How can I stop XP from making back-ups of MP3 files? Every
deletion leaves behind an umwanted back-up copy.

2. Bad Sector Report

3. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

4. problems

5. CS8900 ethernet chip driver for eboot?

6. Size of back-ups

7. Boot-Up

8. Back ups

9. back ups

10. Battery back up Ups

11. Convert APC Back UPS Pro from Serial to USB?

12. how to(back-ups)