scheduled tasks cannot run

Post by Barbara McKenn » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:35:18

I programmed everything and get the same message for every task....cannot
run.  Help?!

scheduled tasks cannot run

Post by Care » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:41:11

Set a password and they will run.

--
Carey Frisch (USA)

All inbound/outbound communications scanned with Norton AntiVirus 2002

scheduled tasks cannot run

Post by David Cand » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:43:48

Do you have a password for the account that's to run as. If not it won't run. A bug in XP.

Post your schedule log file. See Advanced menu in Scheduled Tasks.

David Candy
www.mvps.org/serenitymacros
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000002364 or http://www.simtel.com/pub/pd/18669.html

Please don't Reply To All - It gets confusing.

> I programmed everything and get the same message for every task....cannot
> run.  Help?!

1. Tasks in scheduled tasks not running automatically

I am running Windows XP Pro.
I have two tasks setup in scheduled tasks in my admin
account (with a password set on the account).
The tasks run when I start them manually with the run tab
off the right mouseclick menu, but do not run on schedule.
The scheduled tasks log only shows the idle task running,
and does not show the tasks as trying to run on the
scheduler (the tasks started by run do show up as run).
I have gone through all the support items and have done
all the steps covered including making sure that the
account has a password, account name has not been
changed, etc.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

2. Filtering Mail Messages with MS Exchange

3. Task Manager crashes when run Scheduled Task control panel

4. Printing tiny WWW pages

5. scheduling tasks to run and then not run

6. domácnost

7. Can OE Quick Backup be run in Scheduled Tasks?

8. Market for RT MPEG2 coders?

9. Scheduled Tasks won't run

10. Getting Scheduled Tasks to run automatically

11. Scheduled Tasks won't run

12. Scheduled Tasks Won't Run