Multiple Accounts/Multiple Stationary

Post by Kelley Ra » Sun, 02 Sep 2001 04:38:34

Hello,

I don't have XP, but several of my clients do.  Is it possible to have
multiple email accounts and if so, can you attribute different stationery
for different email accounts.  If I wanted to reply from an email from a
different account, where would I find this?  Screen shots would be great
(I'm a visual person).  Is this information available somewhere on the Web?
How do you set one account as your default?

Thanks in advance,

K. Rao

Multiple Accounts/Multiple Stationary

Post by Harry Delevant » Mon, 03 Sep 2001 13:57:13

Yes, you can... you can set up multiple accounts with XP and each account
can have their own email accounts and their own stationary.

I use an account with my ISP, and my wife uses an account with MSN...

Now are you talking about being able to receive an email in Outlook Express,
and use a different email account to respond to that email, within OE?  That
might be a little difficult...

--
Please use 'Reply Group' rather than simply 'Reply'.  By keeping the
discussion in the newsgroups rather than private email, we can help other

On-On!
Harry Delevante
Associate Expert
San Antonio, TX
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/default.asp

Quote:> Hello,

> I don't have XP, but several of my clients do.  Is it possible to have
> multiple email accounts and if so, can you attribute different stationery
> for different email accounts.  If I wanted to reply from an email from a
> different account, where would I find this?  Screen shots would be great
> (I'm a visual person).  Is this information available somewhere on the
Web?
> How do you set one account as your default?

> Thanks in advance,

> K. Rao

1. New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

Here is my latest article for the IE Community website. It's one of those
articles I've been meaning to write for the last 5 years or so. :-)

A Multitude of Multiples: Using Outlook Express with Multiple E-mail Addresses,
Multiple Accounts, and Multiple Identities
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/identity.mspx

--
Tom Koch, MVP for IE/Outlook Express
http://www.insideOE.com/

2. Customize tab stopped working.

3. Multiple sent folders for multiple accounts

4. 1 unread mail message

5. Multiple users and multiple Outlook accounts

6. Javescript Error

7. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

8. how to calibrate joystick?

9. OE with Multiple-hotmail accounts occasionally confuses which emails belong to which account.

10. Multiple News Accounts - Reply To Account Received On?

11. Again: Multiple encoding streams, multiple bitrates simultaneously => CRASH

12. Multiple Instances of WMP 7 using multiple video cards