Run as...

Post by Clickety-Clic » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 21:56:37

How do I set an executable to have "Run as"="Administrator", for all users
of a machine?

1. pvbload.exe ... runs & runs & runs....

I have an app ( 'Hello world' test, actually ) that 1. won't install - hangs
at 'Entering items in system registry' 2. won't run manually ( copied all
runtime files I think I need and put test.vb into the windows dir and ran
'pvbload.exe test.vb' and the hour glass flips for hours ... ( I have to
reset ).

I used the OTB setup/install wizard and, after hanging,  then copied the 5
files suggested for runtime to the windows dir:
pvbdecl.dll (?)
pvbform2.dll
pvbhost2.dll
pvbload.exe
vbscript.dll
vbsen.dll

It's a Mobilon 4600 w/ winCE 2.0(MIPS 4000). I used CE tools for VB6.

Any help would be great. I've never felt so ...

Will

2. Can I run Office 97 professional edition on windows XP

3. WMP 7.1 wont run ASF file that runs under WMP 6.4

4. Random floppy read

5. Trying to close a running app that's running off CD-ROM

6. Shared Contacts

7. AIM runs whenever OE runs

8. Mailboxes don't all show under Pro 4.0

9. Want to run an active x control while browser is running, is that possible?

10. How to run IEAK Profile Manager without running IE customisation wizard first.

11. run time error in Explorer 6 running on XP Home

12. JavaScript that runs on Pc, won't run on mac...

13. IE6 Running in Compatibility Mode, Not running Windows