Pictures Getting Corrupted

Post by ALV » Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:55:05

Has anyone else been experiencing corruption of their pictures under
WindowsXP? I have many saved in JPEG format, and have already found quite a
few showing faded or distorted parts, while they were fine just a few days
before. It's as if the pixels are being progressively removed. I'm not sure
what's causing it - but it has only happened under WindowsXP. I had the same
graphics under Win98 and never experienced such a problem. Any ideas?

Thanks!

ALV

1. Pictures Getting Corrupted

Has anyone else been experiencing corruption of their pictures under
WindowsXP? I have many saved in JPEG format, and have already found a few
showing faded or distorted parts, while they were fine just a few days
before. It's as if the pixels are being progressively removed. I'm not sure
what's causing it - but it has only happened under WindowsXP. I had the same
graphics under Win98 and never experienced such a problem. Any ideas?

Thanks!

ALV

2. Registering a program as an NT service ?

3. Getting pictures into MY PICTURES

4. XCOPY weirdness -- nt351, sp2

5. transfer pictures from picture navigator to my picture file

6. Invalid Somethin

7. HELP: DRM license database becomes corrupt when it gets too big

8. Win95 Clock doesn't keep time...

9. Keep getting Java corrupt or misinstalled message with IE 6, Window 98 SE

10. DVD gets driver corrupt or missing error message

11. SYSTEM file gets corrupted a lot

12. Still getting corrupt system file at boot

13. Screen gets corrupted