receiving faxes with windows xp fax console

receiving faxes with windows xp fax console

Post by paul burto » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 05:18:15

can someone help me. i am having trouble receiving faxes

receiving faxes with windows xp fax console

Post by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook » Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:23:26

Only if you post the details. You've given us nothing to go on.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Quote:> can someone help me. i am having trouble receiving faxes

1. XP Fax console - why receiving all faxes in landscape????

Hi

Anyone any idea why all incoming faxes are showing up as landscape -
even if they start off in regular portrait layout?

All the text etc is there - but strangely stretched sideways to fit
the landscape format...

Am using a Lucent on-board modem with updated drivers for XP.

Suggestions appreciated!

Tim

2. media one player

3. XP Fax console - receiving all faxes in landscape????

4. Uninstalling Windows NT3.5 Workstation

5. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax

6. Computer Does Not Boot

7. XP Fax Console with Conexant SoftK56 Data,Fax PCI Modem

8. NT New version?

9. How do I WATCH THE FAX as its going in XP's Fax Console?

10. unable to fax via xp fax console

11. XP Fax not receiving from normal manual fax machines

12. Can't receive faxes with XP FAX

13. Can't Receive Faxes with XP Fax