Fax Console cannot open fax sent

Post by Pete Curs » Wed, 02 Apr 2003 05:31:39

In the Fax Console after I send a fax, and I click the
view button, I receive the error, "The Operation Cannot Be
Compleated".In the details box reads," The system cannot
find the file pecified (2.2200001366)
What do I need to do to have the Fax Console open
the "Windown Picture and Fax Viewer".

1. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax

message ' The fax printer cannot be accessed.'

I'm wanting to use the remote fax facility that supposedly
comes with Windows XP. I have 1 PC with a fax/modem
installed and the fax service and another test PC across
the LAN. It connects ok and reconises the remote fax using
the fax console but whenever I try and create or send a
fax to it from the test pc I get the above message. Note
also that I have given full access rights to everyone to
use the fax facility. I have also tried many other tests
with different PC's with the same results.

2. Emmanuel virus

3. Can't send Fax from Fax Console

4. i GET THIS MESSAGE AND CANT DO JACK CRAP

5. cannot view fax in Fax Console

6. What is the default encoding to save an .html file

7. Cannot preview fax or view sent fax

8. Reboot to MS-DOS

9. Cannot setup fax service and cannot do PC fax

10. Fax Console status: All fax printers are inaccessible

11. Can not view Fax from Fax Console

12. receiving faxes with windows xp fax console

13. View a fax from the Fax Console