CD wizard asks for cdrw when cdrw is in drive

CD wizard asks for cdrw when cdrw is in drive

Post by Simo » Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:08:04

When trying to 'send to' files to a cdrw, the wizard asks
for a cdrw to be put in the drive even though there is a
unused cdrw in the drive. When looking at my cd drives
properties it says that the cdrw is full. The disc is
unused and empty.

1. CD drive doesn't recognize CDRW in CD Burning Wizard

I've been trying to copy some picture files to CD, but
when the CD burning wizard runs its says ther is no disc
in the drive.  I've used the same brand of CD-RW in the
past with no problem, and I've even tried 3 different
CD's to make sure I didn't just have a bad one.  The
drive will recognize other CD-RW's that have already been
burned without any problem, I just can't burn a new one.
Any suggestions???

2. Norton Antivirus 2002 stops functioning after 1 week

3. CDRW Drive Physically Locks After CDRW Erasing

4. Multimedia Job Opening

5. cdrw and dvdrw/cdrw drive problem

6. microsoft.public.windowsxp.

7. CB482B CdRw-Dvd drive not burning Cdrw

8. Combo Drive ?

9. CD ROM drive has no power and CDRW drive doesn't show up!

10. CD/CDRW Drive Not Reading CD's

11. CD-DVD Drive/CDRW Drive Disappeared

12. Using XP's file & setting transfer wizard with a CDRW drive

13. cdrw drive detected as regular cd drive