Little-Bitty Dialogue Windows

Post by SanFranGu » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 11:37:21

Saturday, June 28, 2003, 1934 hrs. pst.

Dear Microsoft Community:

Still trying to find out how to enlarge (lengthen) the
dialogue window in the Windows Update site so that I
can "Agree" to their terms, (whatever they are), so that
the installation of the updates can proceed.   My earlier
post went unanswered.

Is there a technique to enlarge ANY small window in
Windows XP when the window icon in the upper right corner
is absent?

Cordially,
San Fran Gun

1. Little-Bitty Dialogue Window on Windows Updates Site Too Little-Bitty

When I have chosen updates to install from the Windows
updates site, a dialogue window opens asking me to accept
the terms under which the updates are offered.  However,
the dialogue window is so small that it cuts off the
bottom where I am supposed to say "I accept" so I can't
continue the installation.  How to I make the little-
bitty dialogue window longer?

Thanks for your assistance.

Cordially,
SanFranGun

2. Network Monitor and RAS

3. Little-bitty Windows smudge

4. XPe running on AMD Elan520SC???

5. Itty Bitty Mail/Forms fonts in Netscape 1.1 for Windows

6. Newsgroup Problem

7. Little red x in the little white box

8. Edit Context Menu?

9. new IE v6.0.2600 winders are itty-bitty - how 2 fix?

10. "Open in New Window" opens a tiny little window

11. how to create a child dialog window on a dialog base application with MFC

12. REQ: SATANIC WINDOWS: Windows 3.1 startup screen change plus little demons running along the screen.

13. Creating a CList Box from a dialog Resource, using the dialog as the main Window