DSL Error message 193

Post by Seren » Tue, 04 Mar 2003 04:54:11

I just bought a new HP computer with winXP and I can't
install my SBC yahoo DSL on my new computer.  It worked
fine on the other one but I get an error message when I
try to install it using the cdrom.  It says
workflow/bin/coreobjects.dll.   error code 193  it says
something about one of my coreobjects is missing.  I
contacted SBC they said to call Microsoft.  Microsoft says
to call HP and I can't get a hold of HP.  I am tired of
getting the runaround.  HELP!

1. Fatal Error Code 2 / Loadlibrary Error Code 193 (C1)

Having completely rebuilt my stand alone (not even connected to the Internet
yet) PC , I try to load WIN XP Home and I get the message:

Fatal Error, an error has been encountered that prevents Set Up from
completing (39 minutes before completion) - Set up was unable it initialise
Network Installation components.  The Specific Error Code is 2.

Press OK to View the Setup log File (which then gives another message as
follows):

Loadlibrary returned error code 193 (C1).

I cannot understand this. I installed a brand new HDD as the only one, I
have a new motherboard, memory, sound card, RAM indeed everything is new
apart form the CD ROM.

Any help would be much appreciated or even a possible steer.

Thank you
Kevin

2. Novell RPRINTER and Win95...how?

3. Error 1068 and error 193:Oxc

4. Emoticons in Outlook Express?

5. Fatal error Code 2 / Error 193 (C1) - Help!

6. Word Reader

7. Error 193

8. Cache

9. HLP: Netscape Server Error 193

10. Favorites - Less than 193 but 'Sort by name' doesn't work

11. Less than 193 Favorites

12. Need help: Unvalid VxD dynalink call from BIOS (02) +000032b6 to device VMM service 193

13. error message just hooked up to dsl