File/Open dialog box always defaults to Thumbnails view?

File/Open dialog box always defaults to Thumbnails view?

Post by Curtis Philip » Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:37:38

Is it possible to get the standard Windows Open and Save
dialog boxes to default to something other than Thumbnails
view? Not the Office dialog boxes, but the ones standard to
Windows programs like Photoshop for instance. Each time I
click File, Open I get the Thumbnails view, which doesn't show
enough files for my liking, and I have to choose Details each
and every time. Annoying...

File/Open dialog box always defaults to Thumbnails view?

Post by Influenza200 » Sun, 25 Nov 2001 09:28:34

Quote:> Is it possible to get the standard Windows Open and Save
> dialog boxes to default to something other than Thumbnails
> view? Not the Office dialog boxes, but the ones standard to
> Windows programs like Photoshop for instance. Each time I
> click File, Open I get the Thumbnails view, which doesn't show
> enough files for my liking, and I have to choose Details each
> and every time. Annoying...

I would like to know this, too.  It's very annoying.