Win TV Theatre

Post by Howard Pan » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 06:31:00

Hi,
I can't seem to get my TV PCI card to run.  I've installed the latest XP
drivers from the Hauppauge website, but a Direct Draw error comes up after I
reboot, and the devices refuse to work.  I've tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the drivers, and have also used the Windows update, but
everytime it "installs" to the HD after downloading the site says that the
installation was not successful, and tells me to try again.  My previos
history of downloads looks rather grim, with several "failed" of the same
driver (the TV Theatre).

Win TV Theatre

Post by Daniel O'Connel » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:48:12

Hi Howard,

Visiting http://www.hauppauge.com/xp/faq.htm should address your problem.

Hope this Helps,

Daniel O'Connell

Associate Expert
Expert Zone - http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/

Quote:> Hi,
> I can't seem to get my TV PCI card to run.  I've installed the latest XP
> drivers from the Hauppauge website, but a Direct Draw error comes up after
> reboot, and the devices refuse to work.  I've tried uninstalling and
> reinstalling the drivers, and have also used the Windows update, but
> everytime it "installs" to the HD after downloading the site says that the
> installation was not successful, and tells me to try again.  My previos
> history of downloads looks rather grim, with several "failed" of the same
> driver (the TV Theatre).

1. WIn TV Theatre

Hi,
I can't seem to get my TV PCI card to run.  I've installed the latest XP
drivers from the Hauppauge website, but a Direct Draw error comes up after I
reboot, and the devices refuse to work.  I've tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the drivers, and have also used the Windows update, but
everytime it "installs" to the HD after downloading the site says that the
installation was not successful, and tells me to try again.  My previos
history of downloads looks rather grim, with several "failed" of the same
driver (the TV Theatre).

2. Address Cach of IE

3. Hauppauge Win TV dbx tv card won't work

4. Watching DVD in IPAQ over USB

5. Hercules Game Theater drivers won't load

6. Speech rec

7. Jittery TV on XP with WIN-TV GO PCI

8. Windows96 er 97?

9. Hauppauge Win Theatre Problem

10. FS: Win/Motion60 & Win/TV CinemaPro, New...

11. FS: New Win/Motion60 PCI, & Win/TV CinemaPro