modem/fax trouble

Post by Graha » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 06:20:42

I having trouble getting my modem to work, Fax & voice!
It responds when queried in device manager but when using
fax console I get a message that no modems are
installed,fax wizard then tries to locate it,to no avail,
when I install it manually the .inf file display's no
information to select a model.
I have tried to access the modem through hyperterminal,
as soon as the program starts the modem clicks
and "connected" is displayed, I can enter ATI commands
but cannot dial any number.
Oh it's a creatix v92Ham Data fax modem!

Any help would be appreciated.
Thx