MS Replies to mt Intellipoint 5.0 request - not a canned reply!!!

MS Replies to mt Intellipoint 5.0 request - not a canned reply!!!

Post by Charli » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:00:48

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

My name is Lalatendu,  I am a Customer Service Representative.

I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding replacement of stripped
features from Intellipoint 5.0. Your comments have been forwarded to our
Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on providing high-quality
products and services for our customers. Suggestion such as yours enables us
to move another step forward to our goal.

If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft products and
services, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

Lalatendu
Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

"Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The First
Time, Every Time".

Delighting our customers is our top priority.
"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for Microsoft
Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly advises you to review
the information at the following link regarding Microsoft Security Bulletin
MS03-039
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp and/or to
visit Windows Update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install the
patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help to
insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-039."

Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0
Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0
Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0
Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0
Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0
Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0
Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0
Please REPLACE stripped features in Intellipoint 5.0

Charlie in Mississippi

--

MS Replies to mt Intellipoint 5.0 request - not a canned reply!!!

Post by Eric Chew [MVP » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:33:09

And who said they don't listen... ;)

--
Eric Chew, MVP
Microsoft Hardware Products

Need help with your Microsoft Hardware product?   Check out the Microsoft
Online Support Knowledge Base at
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.asp.
The Microsoft MVP Program does not constitute employment or contractual
obligation with Microsoft Corporation. We do this for fun! :)

> Hello,

> Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

> My name is Lalatendu,  I am a Customer Service Representative.

> I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

> Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding replacement of stripped
> features from Intellipoint 5.0. Your comments have been forwarded to our
> Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on providing high-quality
> products and services for our customers. Suggestion such as yours enables
us
> to move another step forward to our goal.

> If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft products and
> services, please feel free to contact us.

> Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

> Lalatendu
> Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

> "Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The
First
> Time, Every Time".

> Delighting our customers is our top priority.
> "Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft
> Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly advises you to
review
> the information at the following link regarding Microsoft Security
Bulletin
> MS03-039
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp and/or
> visit Windows Update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install the
> patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help to
> insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-039."

Post by Yves Lecler » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:37:09

I still say that this is a canned response!

Y.

> Hello,

> Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

> My name is Lalatendu,  I am a Customer Service Representative.

> I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

> Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding replacement of stripped
> features from Intellipoint 5.0. Your comments have been forwarded to our
> Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on providing high-quality
> products and services for our customers. Suggestion such as yours enables
us
> to move another step forward to our goal.

> If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft products and
> services, please feel free to contact us.

> Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

> Lalatendu
> Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

> "Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The
First
> Time, Every Time".

> Delighting our customers is our top priority.
> "Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft
> Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly advises you to
review
> the information at the following link regarding Microsoft Security
Bulletin
> MS03-039
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp and/or
> visit Windows Update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install the
> patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help to
> insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-039."

Post by Eric Chew [MVP » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:39:33

No, it isn't...  They have folks that actually read the MSWISH alias...  :)

--
Eric Chew, MVP
Microsoft Hardware Products
(Please, no direct email inquiries, please post to the newsgroups so that
others may benefit from your questions).

Need help with your Microsoft Hardware product?   Check out the Microsoft
Online Support Knowledge Base at
http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.asp.
The Microsoft MVP Program does not constitute employment or contractual
obligation with Microsoft Corporation. We do this for fun! :)

> I still say that this is a canned response!

> Y.

> > Hello,

> > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

> > My name is Lalatendu,  I am a Customer Service Representative.

> > I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

> > Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding replacement of
stripped
> > features from Intellipoint 5.0. Your comments have been forwarded to our
> > Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on providing
high-quality
> > products and services for our customers. Suggestion such as yours
enables
> us
> > to move another step forward to our goal.

> > If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft products and
> > services, please feel free to contact us.

> > Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

> > Lalatendu
> > Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

> > "Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The
> First
> > Time, Every Time".

> > Delighting our customers is our top priority.
> > "Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
> Microsoft
> > Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly advises you to
> review
> > the information at the following link regarding Microsoft Security
> Bulletin
> > MS03-039
> > http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp and/or
> > visit Windows Update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install
the
> > patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
> > insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-039."

Post by Justin Harriso » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 02:35:35

It isn't.

MS is aware of demand for these feaetures :-) As I've said before, I have
relayed comments in this newsgroup to the appropriate people at Microsoft,
and they are working on it :-)

Justin

> I still say that this is a canned response!

> Y.

> > Hello,

> > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

> > My name is Lalatendu,  I am a Customer Service Representative.

> > I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

> > Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding replacement of
stripped
> > features from Intellipoint 5.0. Your comments have been forwarded to our
> > Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on providing
high-quality
> > products and services for our customers. Suggestion such as yours
enables
> us
> > to move another step forward to our goal.

> > If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft products and
> > services, please feel free to contact us.

> > Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

> > Lalatendu
> > Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

> > "Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The
> First
> > Time, Every Time".

> > Delighting our customers is our top priority.
> > "Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
> Microsoft
> > Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly advises you to
> review
> > the information at the following link regarding Microsoft Security
> Bulletin
> > MS03-039
> > http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp and/or
> > visit Windows Update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install
the
> > patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
> > insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-039."

Post by The Posting On » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 03:58:50

That sounds like a canned response. Below, I'll show you what the template
probably looks like:

Quote:> Hello,

> Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

> My name is <%=CSR_Name%>,  I am a Customer Service Representative.

> I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

> Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding <%=Dumb_Issue%>
> from <%=MS_Product%> <%=MS_Product_Version%>. Your comments have been
forwarded to our
> Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on providing high-quality
> products and services for our customers. Suggestion such as yours enables
us
> to move another step forward to our goal.

> If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft products and
> services, please feel free to contact us.

> Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

> <%=CSR_Name%>
> Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

> "Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The
First
> Time, Every Time".

> Delighting our customers is our top priority.
> "Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
Microsoft
> Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly advises you to
review
> the information at the following link regarding Microsoft Security
Bulletin
> MS03-039
> http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp and/or
> visit Windows Update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install the
> patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help to
> insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-039."

MS Replies to mt Intellipoint 5.0 request - not a canned reply!!!

Post by Charli » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 05:50:05

TY for that gem of knowledge but I think you stink!!!

--

Charlie in Mississippi
(driftin' blues player and gospel picker)

> That sounds like a canned response. Below, I'll show you what the template
> probably looks like:

> > Hello,

> > Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

> > My name is <%=CSR_Name%>,  I am a Customer Service Representative.

> > I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

> > Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding <%=Dumb_Issue%>
> > from <%=MS_Product%> <%=MS_Product_Version%>. Your comments have been
> forwarded to our
> > Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on providing
high-quality
> > products and services for our customers. Suggestion such as yours
enables
> us
> > to move another step forward to our goal.

> > If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft products and
> > services, please feel free to contact us.

> > Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

> > <%=CSR_Name%>
> > Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

> > "Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality Experience The
> First
> > Time, Every Time".

> > Delighting our customers is our top priority.
> > "Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the patch for
> Microsoft
> > Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly advises you to
> review
> > the information at the following link regarding Microsoft Security
> Bulletin
> > MS03-039
> > http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-039.asp and/or
> > visit Windows Update at http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install
the
> > patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help
> > insure you are current with all security patches, not just MS03-039."

MS Replies to mt Intellipoint 5.0 request - not a canned reply!!!

Post by Bob Johnso » Sat, 29 Nov 2003 23:53:20

LOL brilliant!

I've been having a "conversation" with one of their
techies who first of all told me the features were there
and is now telling me to go back to 4.1 which means
loosing the feature of seeing when my batteries are about
to run out - pah!!

Let's just hope they're quick about putting the features
back in that made this the good product it once was!

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hello,

>Thank you for contacting Microsoft Customer Service.

>My name is Lalatendu,  I am a Customer Service
Representative.

>I appreciate your interest in Microsoft product.

>Thank you for providing your suggestion regarding

replacement of stripped
Quote:>features from Intellipoint 5.0. Your comments have been
forwarded to our
>Management Team for review. Microsoft is focused on

providing high-quality
Quote:>products and services for our customers. Suggestion such
as yours enables us
>to move another step forward to our goal.

>If you have any further suggestion regarding Microsoft
products and
>services, please feel free to contact us.

>Thank you for using Microsoft Products and Services,

>Lalatendu
>Microsoft Online Customers Service Representative

>"Build Customer Trust And Value By Providing A Quality

Experience The First
Quote:>Time, Every Time".

>Delighting our customers is our top priority.
>"Microsoft Security Announcement: Have you installed the
patch for Microsoft
>Security Bulletin MS03-039?  If not Microsoft strongly

advises you to review
Quote:>the information at the following link regarding Microsoft
Security Bulletin
>MS03-039
>http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-
039.asp and/or to
>visit Windows Update at

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com to install the
>patch. Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update
site will help to
>insure you are current with all security patches, not
just MS03-039."

Post by Romulo Cholew » Mon, 26 Jan 2004 03:27:49

Thats sound for my ears.

In my head, it's simply unbelieavable that such a piece of hardware would
miss such basic features.

Romulo.