Windows XP Issue

Post by Ben Samaro » Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:01:17

Hi there, i have had Windows XP for quite a while, but
lately is has been running slow and freezing. So i
checked out the task manager, and there are about 100
tasks that are called addinSGN.exe. I'm trying to figure
out where these are coming from, and guessing that is is
some kind of virus. Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks for your time!

Windows XP Issue

Post by Gerry Cornel » Tue, 03 Jun 2003 00:04:26

Ben

Download Adaware from http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/ and use it to remove parasites.

--
~~~~~~

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Hi there, i have had Windows XP for quite a while, but
> lately is has been running slow and freezing. So i
> checked out the task manager, and there are about 100
> tasks that are called addinSGN.exe. I'm trying to figure
> out where these are coming from, and guessing that is is
> some kind of virus. Anybody got any suggestions?

> Thanks for your time!

1. Windows xp issue...or not.......

Just recently we added windows xp to our home computer.
Since we have done this we constantly have to restart the
computer to get online and we should always be
connected... can anyone relate? Can anyone help?

2. Serial Port is back!!!!!!

3. Windows XP issues

4. icons in favorite list

5. Windows XP issue

6. Spell check...

7. A couple of Windows XP Issues

8. Software engineers wanted

9. Windows XP Issue

10. Sony Digital Camera w/ Windows XP Issue -- Please Help!!

11. Uninstall Windows XP Issue

12. Windows XP Issues (Help)

13. A couple of Windows XP Issues