screensaver

Post by rush » Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:37:11

My screensaver will not come on.  I've gone to the
settings and everthing appears to be ok.  I set it to a
time period and nothing happens.  It will preview fine.
It just never kicks on.  I have also recently installed a
new cordless optical mouse and A new joy stick.  Could
that be the conflict.

1. The fish screensaver Updated - Sachs' Aquarium Screensaver v1.1 released

Here is some of the changes:
a.. Red Volitan Lionfish Added
a.. Choice of Black, Dark Blue, Blue, and Green background fade
a.. "Keep Starfish Off Glass" mode
a.. Now comes as an Installer
a.. Automatic keycode detection
a.. 7 slots set to RANDOM on first install
a.. Screen Saver panel awareness in Display Properties much improved

There hompage hasnt got the download so i grabbed it here

http://www.xp-erience.org/article.php?sid=1079

2. OPERA 6.0 is wonderful-try it

3. where to download a screensaver so it will be in my list of screensavers

4. getting around a firewall

5. logon screensaver versus logged-in screensaver?

6. WMP7 no longer Loops! When will this be fixed?

7. XP WMP 8 and screensavers

8. USB 2.0 hard drive problems

9. Creating windows screensavers how?

10. Best screensaver development tool supporting MPEG video?

11. Full Motion Video Screensaver for Macs

12. z-!! COOL SCREENSAVER- FLY THROUGH TUNNELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Screensavers from director?