taskbar windows hidden behind taskbar

Post by David Shorthous » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 05:37:08

Hello,

    I know I have seen this posting before, but can't seem to find it or any
related postings. No matter what machine I use, all my machines with XP Pro
SP1 with all updates occasionally have taskbar hover dialog messages hidden
behind the taskbar. e.g. hovering the cursor over the time in the system
tray displays the date in a dialog box hidden behind the taskbar such that
it can only be partially seen.

Any fixes for this?

Dave

taskbar windows hidden behind taskbar

Post by mxh » Tue, 04 Feb 2003 05:43:55

This is a known issue that also occurs  in ME. MS is aware of it but has yet
to address it.

Mark

Quote:> Hello,