"My Documents" Folder Opens on Boot

Post by Plat » Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:40:13

> The "My documents" folder has taken to opening automatically each time
> I boot XP Pro. It happens regardless of which user account is logged
> into.

http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/092.htm#9

1. "Shared Documents" folder name changed to "Documents", how to change back?

Somehow the "Shared Documents" folder and "My Documents" folders for
the users on my XP computer have been renamed to "Documents" and it's
really confusing to have so many "Documents" folders. Tried to rename
those folders, but got error saying that those are system folders and
cannot be renamed, or somthing to that effect. Could anyone tell how
to change the name back to their default names?

Thanks a lot in advance.

2. remote access help needed - newbie

3. Default Beep is missing

4. Shell folder "Shared Documents" spontaneously renamed itself simply "Documents"

5. Colorado 250MB Tape Backup Solution?

6. The "My pictures" folder and "my documents" folder

7. force adapter used

8. The "Owner's Documents" folder under the "Default User" folder

9. Open all folders in "explorer" mode instead of "open" mode.

10. document.open("text/html","replace") with frames problem

11. document.open("text/html", "replace") doesn't work for frames !