reading html

Post by Richi » Wed, 25 Dec 2002 00:55:24

 I try and read news papers on web when I click to
subject it won't display story. The text isn't correct.
How do I change this?? I have xp pro.

reading html

Post by Mr. X » Wed, 25 Dec 2002 04:09:30

Q.    "I try and read news papers on web when I click to
        subject it won't display story. The text isn't correct.
        How do I change this?? I have xp pro."
        ______________________________________

A.    Open Internet Explorer and from the Toolbar select
        View > Encoding > Western European (Windows)

1. Using Authorware to read HTML docs

Is there authorware code available for mimicing a browser?  I know we
can call out an external browser from Authorware.  However, these are
really simple HTML docs (maybe 12 tags) and it would be nice to use
the authorware program to access and hyperlink between them.  Any
ideas?  Any code I can borrow?
***********
Dave Pieper

***********

2. Monitor Resolution

3. Reading HTML mail

4. TFTP

5. Read HTML content in sent mail

6. help... nothing coming through to my inbox

7. Outlook express problem reading HTML messages

8. auto disconnect

9. IE doesn't read HTML files right

10. Reading HTML in OE6 with IMAP

11. can't read html email

12. oe6, sp1 - can't read html digest

13. Can Narrator read html page line by line?