how do i get a mp3 file to play as a wave file

Post by jacc » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:20:55

how do i get a mp3 file to play as a wave file

Post by Donald L McDanie » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:51:29

by converting the mp3 into a .wav using a third-party tool

--

Donald L McDaniel
Please post all replies to the newsgroup

how do i get a mp3 file to play as a wave file

Post by Bruce Mile » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 06:24:45

- - - for example Cdex - which is a free download - do a search in Google to
find it.

Bruce Miles

by converting the mp3 into a .wav using a third-party tool

--

Donald L McDaniel
Please post all replies to the newsgroup
where all may be helped.

how do i get a mp3 file to play as a wave file

Post by Brad Coope » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 10:27:08

What type of toll is needed
> [...]

Quote:

>.

how do i get a mp3 file to play as a wave file

Post by Tom » Fri, 08 Nov 2002 23:14:31

Right click on file send to play list, in Windows Media
player click send to CD it will convert them to wav and
transfer to CD
Quote:>-----Original Message-----

>.

how do i get a mp3 file to play as a wave file

Post by Donald L McDanie » Sat, 09 Nov 2002 09:50:56

A program which converts audio files with one format into audio files with a different format.

--

Donald L McDaniel
Please post all replies to the newsgroup
where all may be helped.

> What type of toll is needed

1. Odd problem (Media player no longer plays .wave & .mp3 files)

I had to hit reset because of a computer freeze and after I did wmp will no longer play .wave files & .mp3 files.
The visualization comes up but no sound. .wave & .mp3 files play in other applications.
I have tried reinstalling wmp reinstalling the drivers for my soundcard also.

WMP Version - 9
OS - XP

Any advise on what to try next?
Thanks for any help in advance

2. Restarting Win95

3. MP3 & Wave files will not play

4. SHutdown Problem

5. trying to convert mp3 to wave file to play in web pages

6. PPTP

7. I cannot play system sounds, mp3's or Wave files on my computer...Help PLEASE!

8. Sent Message does not move from out to sent box

9. convert WMA files to MP3 or WAVE files

10. Show a wave file (and perhaps comparing wave files)

11. how do you split one wave file in to 20 diffrent wave files evenly?

12. batct file creating under dos (windows NT ) getting file size

13. convert .ram file to .wav file or .mp3 file